2017 Arctic Cat Trail 50" wide (Minimum tail width in California)
I am the original owner. This OHV runs great and has been able to handle any terrain I have taken it on. Green sticker up to date.
- FOX shocks all around
- 31 hours, 326 miles. 10 of which were in the empty lots in my neighborhood to break it in.
- Two oil changes and air filter changes performed, keeping it running smoothly.
- Kept on a battery tender 100% of the time to preserve battery life.
- Good tread on the tires.
- 2 SDX wireless bluetooth rechargeable speakers.
- 5 point harnesses installed for added safety.
- Light bar.
Accessories ALL INCLUDED
- 3 full faced helmets (Two adult size, one child sized)
- Air Filter cleaning accessories (Included free)
- Oil/Coolant (Included Free)
- Utility trailer to tow it along with tie downs. (Pictured above)
- Decals are peeling from pressure washing.
- Passenger frong rim and roll cage scratched and bent from one roll over.
- Mud in places I have not been able to reach.
- Hood latch tabs broken off, but kept in place with bolts.
This is a GREAT entry-level side-by-side. It has served our family well. We are moving out of state and will not have a need for an OHV for quite a while.
- Condition Used
- Year 2017
- Make Arctic Cat
- Model WILDCAT TRAIL
- Category Recreation / Sport
- Type Side by Side
- Location Modesto, CA
- Price $9,000