Details from Seller
The Grizzly EPS Special Edition boasts unmatched performance and impressive good looks.Features may include:
- High-Tech Engine Designed For Aggressive Trail Riding
The Grizzly® EPS SE features a powerful DOHC, 708cc, 4-valve, fuel-injected engine with optimized torque, power delivery and engine character for aggressive recreational riding.
- High-Performance Ultramatic® Transmission
Grizzly EPS SE's Ultramatic® transmission features a gated shifter, dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive plus reverse gear, and is the most advanced—and durable—CVT drive system available. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and a sprag clutch delivers natural all-wheel engine braking.
- Trail-Ready Chassis
Advanced chassis designed to take advantage of 26-inch, exclusively-designed Maxxis® tires, 5-way preload adjustable suspension and four-wheel disc brakes, creating optimum terrainability, comfort and handling—especially on long, rough trails.
- Sharp Styling
The Grizzly EPS SE's styling features LED headlights with a handlebar-mounted halogen work light, an LED taillight, reshaped fenders, with three large storage compartments and large-diameter front and rear racks with excellent load capacity.
- Yamaha’s Exclusive On-Command 4WD
The three-position On-Command® 4WD system lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully locked differential 4WD all with the simple push of a button. Override button allows engine to reach maximum rpm in full diff lock mode.
- Advanced Instrumentation
Digital instrument panel boasts a multifunction LCD display with speedometer, odometer, dual tripmeter, hour meter, 4WD status, transmission position, clock and fuel gauge.
- Class-Leading Power Steering
Yamaha’s Electric Power Steering (EPS) provides the industry’s best balance of steering assist and positive feedback from the trail, providing maximum comfort and confidence.
- Special Edition Package
The Grizzly® EPS SE features an aggressive look with machined alloy wheels, sharp Matte Silver painted bodywork and special graphics."ATVs & UTVs are recommended only for use by those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call 1-800-887-2887. ATVs can be hazardous to operate."
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2017
- Make: Yamaha
- Model: Grizzly EPS SE
- Category: Recreation/Utility
- Type: ATV Four Wheeler
- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Stock Number: P01948
- Price: $6,999
- Suspension: Front: Independent Double Wishbone, 5-way Preload Adjustment; 7.6 In. Travel Rear: Independent Double Wishbone With Anti-sway Bar, 5-way Preload Adjustment; 9.1 In. Travel
- Load Capacity: Front: 110 Lbs. Rear: 198 Lbs.
- Towing Capacity: 1,322 Lbs.
- Colors: Matte Silver
- Engine: 4-stroke, DOHC, 4-valves
- Displacement: 708 Cc
- Bore x Stroke: 103 X 85 Mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.1:1
- Carburetion: Yamaha Fuel Injection ( YFI), 44 Mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.76 Gal.
- Ignition: TCI ( Transistor Controlled Ignition)
- Starting: Electric
- Cooling: Liquid
- Transmission: Ultramatic® V-belt With All-wheel Engine Braking / Hi, Lo, Neutral, Reverse, Park
- Drive System: 4x4
- Drive: On- Command® 3-way Locking Differential; 2 WD, 4 WD, Locked 4 WD; Shaft
Brakes Wheels Tires
- Brakes: Front & Rear: Dual Hydraulic Disc
- Tires: Front: AT26 X 8-12 Maxxis® MU05 Y Rear: AT26 X 10-12 Maxxis® MU06 Y
GRIZZLED GOOD LOOKS The Grizzly EPS Special Edition boasts unmatched performance and impressive good looks.Note: 2017 Yamaha Grizzly EPS SE specifications are provided by the manufacturer and may not reflect this 2017 Yamaha Grizzly EPS SE ATV for sale.
Payment Calculator1 - Sponsored By Team Charlotte Motorsports
We are a family owned and operated powersports dealership located in Charlotte, North Carolina. We've been serving the Charlotte market since 1974 and we offer a huge selection of new and pre-owned motorcycles, scooters, ATV's, UTV's and PWC. Our factory authorized Service Department can help you maintain your machine and our industry leading Parts and Accessories Department is here to help you with riding gear and accessories for your machine. Stop in and check us out today!