The YXZ1000R SS SE shifts the pure sport Side‑by‑Side class into overdrive with fully adjustable FOX 2.5 Podium X2 shocks, bead lock wheels, eye‑catching painted exterior and more.
- The Ultimate Pure Sport SxS: Upgraded for 2019, the YXZ1000R™ SS SE is the most focused high-performance side-by-side in the world. Changes to nearly every system on board ensure that the YXZ® brings this level of performance to every ride, no matter the terrain, from dunes to desert, tight woods and muddy trails.
- Unique Engine with Sport Shift Transmission: Just as powerful and exclusive as when Yamaha unveiled the first YXZ1000R SS SE in 2017, the 2019 YXZ1000R SS SE features a high-revving, high-output inline-triple engine mated to Yamaha's Sport Shift, a sequential 5-speed manual transmission featuring Yamaha Chip Controlled Shift (YCC-S) technology. The result is a Pure Sport driving experience unmatched by anything on the market.
- High-Spec Chassis: Big engines make headlines, but it's the chassis that does the real work. The YXZ1000R SS SE flatters its driver with one of the most agile, adjustable and capable side-by-side chassis designs ever seen in a production side-by-side.
- Driver-Focused Ergonomics: Comfort is control when driving hard, and the YXZ1000R SS SE is built around this concept. The driver and passenger are kept low in the chassis, with exceptional visibility. The cabin offers roomy high-back seats with plenty of adjustability for the driver.
- Yamaha Engineering: Not only does the YXZ1000R SS SE come standard with Yamaha's famous reputation for reliability, it's also assembled in the USA and engineered with a full range of factory accessory options, so that not only can you customize a YXZ1000R SS SE to your needs, you know it will meet and exceed your expectations for years to come.
New for 2019 Features
- New Cooling System: Big power means big heat, so for 2019, the YXZ1000R SS SE uses an all-new cooling system that not only ensures proper cooling during the toughest conditions, but is designed to ensure the cabin remains comfortable and the radiator stays clear of mud and debris.
- New Powertrain: The YXZ1000R SS SE proved its Pure Sport performance time and time again. For 2019, a range of enhancements push the envelope no matter where you drive. Drivers looking to tear up gnarly woods and trails will appreciate the lowered gearing with a tighter first gear, ideal for technical riding and sharper torque right off the bottom. And folks looking to blast through the desert will love the beefy new engine internals, which makes adding Yamaha's turbocharger kit easier than ever.