2020 YAMAHA YFZ45YSSLR,
Track Taming Beauty;
This Special Edition features GYTR performance parts and a color and graphic scheme that looks fast just standing still.
- Race-Ready Engine: The YFZ450R SE is the most technologically advanced sport ATV on the market today. It combines a high-tech, quick-revving, titanium-valved, 449cc fuel-injected engine with a lightweight, professional-caliber cast aluminum/steel chassis. The power and chassis combination makes for a championship-winning machine time and time again.
- Advanced Frame: The YFZ450R SE is motocross ready. The weldless frame is designed from lightweight aluminum, with a tension-steel bottom frame that lets the engine sit lower for excellent mass centralization. Suspension components and settings reduce weight while providing light, sharp handling and rider comfort.
- Advanced Cylinder Head: The 449cc engine uses titanium five-valve cylinder head technology designed to deliver abundant power in the mid-range to top end, with more “hit feeling right off idle. The higher compression ratio further improves overall engine performance.
- Aggressive Bodywork: Bodywork is designed for great ergonomics and rider comfort, with more room to hang off in the corners, and the seat shape is padded in just the right places to improve lap times. Body panels come off easily without tools for service; there's no need to remove the battery or other components to take the fenders off.
- Fuel Injection: The YFZ450R SE incorporates Yamaha Fuel Injection for precise fuel delivery. With a big 42mm Mikuni® throttle body and 12-hole injector, this system provides exceptional atomization of the fuel for maximum power. The system also includes ISC (Idle Speed Control) for easy, reliable start-up and warming.
- Assist and Slipper Clutch: An assist-and-slipper clutch reduces clutch lever effort for less fatigue while at the same time increasing clutch plate pressure for positive engagement. This clutch system also reduces engine braking effect, which allows faster cornering, particularly when downshifting.
- Aggressive SE Style: Aggressive styling gives the YFZ450R SE a racy customized look, with extras like a GYTR® front grab bar to match its unique graphics packag
- Condition New
- Year 2020
- Make Yamaha
- Model YFZ45YSSLR
- Category Sport
- Type ATV Four Wheeler
- Location Vallejo, CA
- Stock Number 20812
- Price $9,499
Estimate Payments1 -
MACH 1 MOTORSPORTS WAS FOUNDED IN 1968 AS R&J CYCLES, HONDA TRIUMPH,BSA AND LATER YAMAHA.IN 1997 ROAD-RACER JEFF LEGGITT PURCHASED R&J CYCLES AND CHANGED THE NAME TO MACH 1 MOTOR-SPORTS.JEFF HAS BEEN AT THE TOP LEVEL OF COMPETITION SINCE 1970 IN ROAD-RACE COMPETITION.