2021 American LandMaster® EV 4X2, EV with Cruiser Package: Power Steering, Plastic Roof, Split Windshield, Side Mirrors, Rear Mirrors, 25" Premium Road & Turf, USB, Center Console
2021 American LandMaster® EV 4X2 BE BOLD. BE DIFFERENT. BRING HOME THE FUTURE TODAY.
Bring something bold and different home this year. The lithium-powered EV is the perfect, maintenance-free side-by-side to help tackle chores, enjoy times with friends, transport material around your property, or just enjoy a quiet ride around your community.
Thanks to our unique L-ROSS (Landmaster Ride Optimization Suspensions System) you’ll barely notice the rumble strips, railroad ties, or large rocks you just plowed over. Your life will get a whole lot easier knowing you can tackle heavy jobs, loaded trails, tight corners, and muddy trails. Plus, you'll have added comfort even in the most uncertain environments due to our unique coil over shock setup and supersport trailing arm.
Features may include:LONGER LASTING, LONGER RANGE LITHIUM BATTERIES
- Choose the standard 45 mile range pack, or upgrade to an extended-range, 65 mile range pack. Lithium batteries are rated to last up to 10 years with 3,500 recharge cycles.
- Get charged to 80% in as quick as two hours. 110V Weather sealed charging port is located on the passenger side.
- Travel as fast as 30mph. You’re in control of your ride experience. With a simple push of a button you can give yourself more speed or more range. Max Distance = 12MPH, Max Speed = 30mph
- Built on the Landmaster flagship L7 chassis, with our own LROSS (Landmaster Ride Optimiztion Suspension System) to provide an ultra-smooth riding experience over bumps, hills, and cornering tight turns.
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make American Landmaster®
- Model EV 4X2
- Category UTV/Utility
- Type Side by Side
- Location Tyrone, PA
- Stock Number ALMA00109
- Price $13,999
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Call toll free for pricing 888-592-2059.
Financing available on new and used bikes!!!