Details from Seller
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;;
Work Or Fun, Rancher's Got You Covered;;
Choice: It's why restaurants have more than one item on the menu, or why you have more than one tool in your toolbox. Nobody knows what you want—or need—like you. Which is why we offer eight models in Honda's 2021 FourTrax Rancher lineup. Every one is loaded with the features you want, like rugged front and rear racks, a spacious front utility compartment, wide front drive-shaft guards, and an easy-to-use reverse system. Plus, our automatic DCT models give you an override shifting control, making this great transmission choice even better. So check out the whole menu, then take your pick—you can't make a bad choice here. Important Safety Information: Recommended for riders 16 years of age and older. Honda recommends that all ATV riders take a training course and read their owner's manual thoroughly.
- Digital Instruments: Easy to read and full of the information you want. In addition to the standard gear position indicator, speedometer, odometer, trip meter, and hour meter—you get readouts for fuel level, clock, coolant temperature, speed and Honda's “maintenance minder system (to help remind you when it's time to have your ATV serviced). Comes with all Ranchers except the base model.
- In-Tank Fuel Pump: The Rancher incorporates an in-tank fuel pump for cooler pump operation, and long pump life.
- Longitudinal Engine Layout: By orienting the crankshaft front to back in the chassis in our ATV and side-by-side engines, we route the flow of power straight to the wheels without any unnecessary right-angle detours, reducing powertrain friction and putting more grunt to the ground.
- Semi-Dry-Sump Engine Design: Compact and lighter-weight, the Rancher's overhead-valve,
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Honda
- Model: FOURTRAX RANCHER 4X4
- Category: Recreation/Utility
- Type: ATV Four Wheeler
- Location: Ventura, CA
- Stock Number: NH-5444
- Primary Color: RED
- Price: $6,499