Details from Seller
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda’s fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
The Ultimate Thrill Rides;
The Honda Talon family of side by sides have shown the world just how good a sporting side-by-side can be... if you build them the Honda way. And with the addition of our FOX Live Valve-equipped models, they’re even better. Here’s what you need to know: Every Talon in our lineup—the newest four-seaters and our two-seat Talon 1000X and the Talon 1000R models—all share the same industry-exclusive Automatic DCT Transmission, I-4WD technology, complemented by our powerful, high-output engine. And they all offer the combination of performance and rider comfort you expect from a Honda. The differences between our two-seat models? The Talon 1000X is a little narrower and a little shorter (64 inches wide and an 87.6-inch wheelbase). It also uses a three-link rear suspension, which makes it a natural for owners who prioritize maneuverability and quick handling.
- Powerful 999cc Twin-Cylinder Engine: Sport side-by-sides need power, and you’re sure to find the Talon 1000X-4’s offer plenty of it. The Talon’s 999cc liquid-cooled inline twin delivers the kind of powerful torque and quick-revving horsepower you’d expect from a flagship sport model, but is equally responsive in lower revs and in the critical midrange too. Set longitudinally in the chassis and managed by Honda’s sophisticated PGM-FI engine-mapping system, it delivers the kind of refinement no other side-by-side can match.
- Unicam Cylinder Head Design: The Talon’s 999cc liquid-cooled inline twin uses the same proven Unicam® cylinder head design found in our championship-winning CRF450R motocrosser. That helps make the engine more compact, which lets us position it for optimal weight distribution and ground clearance.
- Roller Rocker Arms: Roller-tip rocker arms in the Talon
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Honda
- Model: TALON 1000X 4 FOX LIVEVALVE
- Category: UTV/Utility
- Type: Side by Side
- Location: PENINSULA, OH
- Stock Number: CTH21079
- Primary Color: Pearl White/Pearl Red
- Price: $23,999