- The bold, angular bodywork features high-clearance fenders that offer great protection for the rider from flying debris. The body panels were designed to simplify maintenance needs, such as oil level checks and fuel and air filter service.
- To increase rider comfort, make the ATV easier to ride on any terrain, and increase towing capacity, the KingQuad’s frame has thick-wall tubes and reinforced brackets in key areas.
- The base steering characteristics are tuned to an “under-steer” condition for low effort and tighter turning in tight conditions. This permits higher, more comfortable handlebars to be used.
- The KingQuad’s advanced electric power steering system is higher capacity than the prior generation for significantly reduced steering effort that also damps vibration and jolts to the rider.
- Independent double A-arm front suspension (6.7 inches of wheel travel) includes large diameter, gas-charged shock absorbers with five-way spring preload adjustment.
- Fully independent, A-arm/I-beam rear suspension with 7.7 inches of wheel travel includes large diameter, gas-charged shock absorbers with five-way spring preload adjustment.
- A large diameter rear stabilizer bar with compliant bushings helps control body movement while reducing shocks to the rider.
- The dual hydraulic front disc brakes combine high-friction brake pad material, fluid lines, and a lever ratio to provide optimal braking performance.
- The sealed, multi-plate rear brake system’s foot brake lever ratio provides great rider control. The rear brake’s clutch-type design means high durability, reduced unsprung weight, and low maintenance.
- Suzuki's plush T-shaped seat delivers rider mobility during spirited or difficult terrain riding.
- Polyethylene skid plates provide protection with minimal resistance over rocks and rough terrain. Durable plastic guards protect the front and rear half shafts.
- High traction 25-inch Carlisle tires are mounted on new lightweight, cast aluminum wheels with a special blacked-out finish.
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Suzuki
- Model KINGQUAD 750AXI POWER STEERING SE CAMO
- Category Recreation/Utility
- Type ATV Four Wheeler
- Location Sacramento, CA
- Price $10,599
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By PCP Motorsports
Sponsored By PCP Motorsports
Price plus tax, license, registration, documentation, freight and added markup. All dealer and/or customer incentives/rebates, free warranty, winch and/or accessory offers have been applied to the sale price. Sale price may not be valid with promotional finance rates or offers such as but not limited to Suzuki low APR financing or Kawasaki Westlake high risk financing, free warranty, winch and/or accessory offer in lieu of rebates offered. Reconditioning fee on pre-owned vehicles.