2021 SUZUKI KingQuad 750 AXi SE,
The KingQuad 750Axi Power Steering SE + is not just an ATV, it's a KingQuad ATV;
Suzuki, the inventor of the 4-wheel ATV, has created the world's best sports-utility quad with bold styling plus more capability and reliability than ever before. The legacy of the iconic KingQuad remains fresh and exciting, and is ready for you to join its history. Each model is easy to ride on any terrain with the capabilities that only a KingQuad possesses.
- Matte bronze bodywork, cast aluminum wheels, and electronic power steering
- Matte black bodywork, blacked-out cast aluminum wheels, and electronic power steering
- Generous towing capacity, fully independent suspension, and easy to ride on any terrain
- Torque-rich, EFI-fed engine, and Quadmatic transmission with effective engine braking
- Fender- and handlebar-mounted headlights, LED tail light plus full LCD instrument panel
- Wide range of accessories lets you set up your KingQuad for any mission
- The powerful, 722cc, DOHC, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine is tuned to deliver stout low- to mid-range torque as well as impressive peak power.
- The engine's high-capacity oil pump delivers a strong flow of cooling oil to the piston oil jet system to help increase engine durability.
- The cylinder and head are canted forward for a low center of gravity, resulting in reduced engine height and lower seat height. High-mount air intake avoids water and debris.
- The four-valve cylinder head has large 36mm intake valves and straight ports for superb cylinder charging efficiency. A sportbike-derived chain-and-gear camshaft drive system creates a compact cylinder head.
- A lightweight aluminum cylinder uses SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) coating for excellent heat transfer and ring sealing, resulting in superb combustion chamber efficiency.
- The engine
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Suzuki
- Model KingQuad 750 AXi SE
- Category Recreation/Utility
- Type ATV Four Wheeler
- Location Purcellville, VA
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number S00221
- Primary Color Matte Gray
- Price $10,599
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By MotoMember
Sponsored By MotoMember
Motomember provides superior customer service and has an entire team that consists of professional sales members, finance experts, service technicians and a knowledgeable parts and accessories staff to support you, our valued customer. Pricing does not include dealer documentation fee of $695. We pride ourselves on having well-trained experts that strive for customer satisfaction. Come in and visit our friendly, reliable and experienced staff.