- HIGH-PERFORMANCE ULTRAMATIC® TRANSMISSION: Grizzly EPS SE’s Ultramatic® transmission features a gated shifter, dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive plus reverse gear and the most advanced—and durable—CVT drive system available. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear, and a sprag clutch delivers natural all-wheel engine braking.
- EXCITING BIG BORE ENGINE: For the trail rider looking for excitement in every ride, the ideal engine should balance big bore power with a strong midrange that gives immediate response. The Grizzly EPS SE features a potent 700-class engine with optimized torque, power delivery and engine character for recreational riding.
- YAMAHA’S EXCLUSIVE ON-COMMAND® 4WD: The three-position On-Command® 4WD system lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully locked differential 4WD all with the simple push of a button. An override button allows engine to reach maximum rpm in full diff lock mode, and a straight driveshaft layout eliminates U-joints for reduced friction, noise, vibration and maintenance.
- HIGH-MOUNTED AIR INTAKE: Tackle mud and water thanks to the Grizzly EPS SE’s high-mounted air intake layout. The design increases power and torque while providing additional room for on-board storage and easy, toolless servicing of the foam air filter.
- STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST: To maintain clean-running performance for years, the Grizzly EPS SE uses a stainless steel exhaust system and features a screen-type spark arrestor for great power with minimum noise output.
- HIGH-CAPACITY RADIATOR: Slow-speed technical riding can place a lot of thermal demands on a liquid-cooled motor, so the Grizzly EPS SE features a high-capacity radiator that delivers plenty of air flow for maximum cooling efficiency and is positioned high in the frame for optimal protection.
- DRIVE SYSTEM AIR INTAKE: A high-mounted drive system air intake helps reduce drive system temperatures and assists in keeping water and debris from entering the drive case.
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Yamaha
- Model GRIZZLY EPS SE
- Category Recreation/Utility
- Type ATV Four Wheeler
- Location Sacramento, CA
- Price $10,599
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By PCP Motorsports
Sponsored By PCP Motorsports
Price plus tax, license, registration, documentation, freight and added markup. All dealer and/or customer incentives/rebates, free warranty, winch and/or accessory offers have been applied to the sale price. Sale price may not be valid with promotional finance rates or offers such as but not limited to Suzuki low APR financing or Kawasaki Westlake high risk financing, free warranty, winch and/or accessory offer in lieu of rebates offered. Reconditioning fee on pre-owned vehicles.