- HIGH-PERFORMANCE ULTRAMATIC® TRANSMISSION: Grizzly EPS XT-R’s Ultramatic® transmission features a gated shifter, dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive plus reverse gear, and the most advanced—and durable—CVT drive system available. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and a sprag clutch delivers natural all-wheel engine braking.
- ENGINE BUILT TO EXCITE: For the trail rider looking for excitement in every ride, the ideal engine should balance big bore power with a strong midrange that gives immediate response. The Grizzly EPS XT-R features a potent 700-class engine with optimized torque, power delivery and engine character for recreational riding.
- YAMAHA’S EXCLUSIVE ON-COMMAND® 4WD: The three-position On-Command® 4WD system lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully locked differential 4WD all with the simple push of a button. An override button allows engine to reach maximum rpm in full diff lock mode, and a straight driveshaft layout eliminates U-joints for reduced friction, noise, vibration and maintenance.
- HIGH-MOUNTED AIR INTAKES: Tackle mud and water thanks to the Grizzly EPS XT-R’s high-mounted air intake layout. The design increases power and torque while providing additional room for on-board storage and easy tool-less servicing of the air filter. A separate intake tract reduces drive system temperatures and assists in keeping water and debris from entering the drive case, too.
- STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST: To maintain clean-running performance for years, the Grizzly EPS XT-R uses a stainless steel exhaust system and features a screen-type spark arrestor for great power with minimum noise output.
- HIGH-CAPACITY RADIATOR: Slow-speed technical riding can place a lot of thermal demands on a liquid-cooled motor, so the Grizzly EPS XT-R features a high-capacity radiator with fan assist that delivers plenty of air flow for maximum cooling efficiency and is positioned high in the frame for optimal protection.
- 27-INCH XT-R TIRE PACKAGE: For deep mud, scree slopes and any other poor traction terrain out there, the Grizzle EPS XT-R comes ready to climb with big 27-inch Maxxis® 'Zilla tires mounted on strong and lightweight aluminum rims. The 'Zilla tires use dual-compound sidewalls and an extra-tough carcass construction to handle anything you can throw at them, and with matched front and rear tire sizing, replacement on the trail is simplified.
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Yamaha
- Model GRIZZLY EPS XT-R
- Category Recreation/Utility
- Type ATV Four Wheeler
- Location Sacramento, CA
- Price $10,999
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By PCP Motorsports
Sponsored By PCP Motorsports
Price plus tax, license, registration, documentation, freight and added markup. All dealer and/or customer incentives/rebates, free warranty, winch and/or accessory offers have been applied to the sale price. Sale price may not be valid with promotional finance rates or offers such as but not limited to Suzuki low APR financing or Kawasaki Westlake high risk financing, free warranty, winch and/or accessory offer in lieu of rebates offered. Reconditioning fee on pre-owned vehicles.