2021 YAMAHA Kodiak 700 EPS,
Devouring chores with comfort and confidence, this rugged and reliable machine makes light of tough work.
- Big Bore Engine Built to Tackle the Real World: Combining big bore power without losing an ounce of comfort, the Kodiak 700 EPS focuses on midrange power with gearing that is designed for low rpm cruising and a smooth-running motor mounts, all thanks to its 700-class engine.
- High-Performance Ultramatic Transmission: Yamaha's class-leading transmission combines immediate response with advanced features like natural, all-wheel engine braking for control on confidence. And, of course, the Ultramatic is proven to be the most durable ATV transmission on the market.
- Trail-Ready Chassis: With plenty of ground clearance and adjustable suspension, the Kodiak 700 EPS tackles rough terrain with ease. Wide-arc A-arms and full-body skid plates ensure the Kodiak 700 EPS is able to handle anything the farm or trail can throw at it.
- Compact Ergonomics: To ease overall feel and handling and boost rider confidence, the Kodiak 700 EPS combines big bore performance with a more compact body design commonly found in mid-sized ATVs.
- Ready to Work: Heavy-duty steel cargo racks can pack a total of 308 pounds combined while a 2-inch receiver comes standard to tow more than 1300 pounds.
- Class-Leading Power Steering: Reduced fatigue, excellent control and trail feel all come standard with the Kodiak 700 EPS' best-in-industry speed-sensitive Electric Power Steering (EPS).
- High-Performance Ultramatic Transmission: Kodiak 700 EPS' Ultramatic transmission features a gated shifter, dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive plus reverse gear, and the most advanced—and durable - CVT drive system available. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and a sprag clutch delivers natural all-wheel engine braking.
- Big Bore Engine Built to Explore: Packing practical, fun and usable power, the Kodiak 700 EPS' engine balances big bore power with a strong midrange. The Kodiak 700 EPS features a
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Yamaha
- Model Kodiak 700 EPS
- Category Recreation/Utility
- Type ATV Four Wheeler
- Location Peninsula, OH
- Stock Number CTY21034
- Primary Color Fall Beige w/ Realtree Edge
- Price $9,399
Estimate Payments1 -
Please confirm availability as our new and used inventory fluctuates daily. For most current availability, sales pricing and other additional information, please contact our team by phone at 800-920-9798 or state8.com.
Advertised prices are subject to change without notice, and are available on instock units only. Vehicle Sales Price(s) reflect reduction of all current available manufacture programs. Manufacturer's destination charge(s) are not included, and vary according to vehicle size.