- Torquey 700-Class Engine: The Viking EPS Ranch Edition® is equipped with Yamaha's powerful 686cc engine with a broad, usable powerband for getting the job done or when hitting the trails. Liquid-cooling provides consistent performance, a four-valve head with 10.0:1 compression delivers optimum torque for virtually any workload.
- High Volume Intake: The Viking EPS Ranch Edition features a large-capacity air intake system that improves overall engine performance. The air cleaner box is easily accessible from inside the cabin for improved serviceability.
- Responsive and Reliable Ultramatic® Transmission: Ultramatic® transmission with dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive and reverse is the most advanced drive system available. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear, and the system features a sprag clutch for all-wheel downhill engine braking in 4WD mode and reverse. Backed by an unmatched Yamaha 10-Year Belt Warranty, owners have peace-of-mind that they are driving the most trusted transmission in the industry.
- On-Command® 4WD: Industry-exclusive three-position On-Command® 4WD system lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD, and fully locked differential 4WD. Unlike competitors' automatic 4WD systems, On-Command puts the driver in full control to make the most of available traction in various types of terrain.
- Comfortable Three-Seat Cabin: This true three-passenger machine achieves driver and passenger comfort with a handhold, padded headrests, and three-point seat belts for all riders. Extensive noise and vibration reduction measures provide a smooth and quiet ride. The superior seating position, adjustable driver's seat and an offset middle seat all provide unmatched comfort that riders will appreciate. Yamaha's proven Electric Power Steering technology further reduces fatigue and strain on the driver, too.
- Extensive Cargo Capacity: The chassis design includes a convenient pass-through floor for greater ease of on-board movement, making it possible to enter and exit the vehicle from either side. The rear cargo bed is made of steel and is designed for a hefty load capacity of 600 pounds.
- Ranch Edition Features: The Viking EPS Ranch Edition features high-quality painted bodywork, aluminum wheels, a hard suntop, rear view mirror, overfenders, and under-seat storage.
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Yamaha
- Model VIKING EPS RANCH EDITION
- Category UTV/Utility
- Type Side by Side
- Location Bemidji, MN
- Price $14,299
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Bemidji Sports Centre
Sponsored By Bemidji Sports Centre
We send you a warm welcome from your friends here at Bemidji Sports Centre. Your power sports dealer for Honda, Yamaha, Can-Am, Sea-doo and Polaris. It is time to get serious about fun. Dedication- Here at Bemidji Sports Centre we are dedicated to bringing you the customer the best customer service in the area. We want every customer to not only enjoy the friendly atmosphere here at Bemidji Sports Centre but to also feel welcome.