- POWERFUL 999CC PARALLEL TWIN ENGINE: The Wolverine RMAX2 1000 delivers class-leading power and smooth performance, thanks to its new, powerful 999cc, DOHC, eight-valve, parallel twin engine, featuring legendary Yamaha durability.
- TERRAIN-TACKLING CHASSIS: For maximum terrainability, the Wolverine RMAX2 1000 features a solid and durable frame that is designed to provide superior off-road confidence. Along with its class-leading suspension, 30-inch tires, and an optimized wheel base provide a balanced contact-to-ground feel in extreme terrain.
- TERRAIN-FOCUSED TIRES: The new Wolverine RMAX2 1000 comes with 30-inch GBC® Dirt Commander® 2 tires and 14-inch aluminum wheels, in a "square setup", allowing the ability to carry a single spare. By utilizing radial construction, the GBC tires are developed specifically for the RMAX to provide precise steering character, comfortable yet durable sidewall feel, and intermediate terrain-focused tread pattern that provides traction in a wide variety of terrain.
- ADVANCED, COMFORT-FOCUSED SUSPENSION: The all-new advanced and heavy-duty suspension is designed to provide maximum articulation in low speed situations, a balanced ride feeling when trail riding, and the highest level of bottoming resistance with a higher-speed damping feel when maneuvering the Wolverine RMAX2 1000. The wide-arc A-arms paired with the FOX® 2.0 QS3 shocks deliver 14.2-inches of travel up front and an amazing 16.9-inches of travel in the rear. The new FOX® 2.0 QS3 shocks can be easily switched – without tools – between three custom positions to enhance comfort during relaxed driving, increase damping for normal trail riding and maximize damping during sport driving.
- VERSATILE CARGO BED: The Wolverine RMAX2 1000 features a tilting cargo bed to simplify hauling duties. Built with hydraulic assistance and a robust latch system, the bed transports up to 600 pounds with multiple steel tie-down points to secure cargo or attach accessories. Add in a full 2,000 pounds of towing capacity through a standard 2-inch receiver, and the Wolverine RMAX2 1000 is ready to get to work when you are.
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Yamaha
- Model WOLVERINE RMAX2 1000
- Category Recreation / Sport
- Type Side by Side
- Location Sacramento, CA
- Price $19,799
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By PCP Motorsports
Sponsored By PCP Motorsports
Price plus tax, license, registration, documentation, freight and added markup. All dealer and/or customer incentives/rebates, free warranty, winch and/or accessory offers have been applied to the sale price. Sale price may not be valid with promotional finance rates or offers such as but not limited to Suzuki low APR financing or Kawasaki Westlake high risk financing, free warranty, winch and/or accessory offer in lieu of rebates offered. Reconditioning fee on pre-owned vehicles.