- ADVANCED, COMFORT-FOCUSED IQS SUSPENSION: The all-new advanced and heavy-duty suspension is designed to provide maximum articulation in low-speed situations, a balanced ride feeling when trail riding, and the highest level of bottoming resistance with a higher-speed damping-feel when maneuvering the Wolverine RMAX2 1000 Limited Edition. The wide-arc A-arms paired with the FOX® 2.0 iQS shocks deliver 14.2-inches of travel up front and an amazing 16.9-inches of travel in the rear. FOX® Intelligent Quick Switch puts the suspension settings in the hands of the driver. By choosing the preferred damping levels from a switch in the cockpit, there's no more getting out of the vehicle to adjust your damping settings!
- POWERFUL 999CC PARALLEL TWIN ENGINE: The Wolverine RMAX2 1000 Limited Edition delivers class-leading power and smooth performance, thanks to its new, powerful 999cc, DOHC, eight-valve, parallel twin engine, featuring legendary Yamaha durability.
- TERRAIN-TACKLING CHASSIS: For maximum terrainability, the Wolverine RMAX2 1000 Limited Edition features a solid and durable frame that is designed to provide superior off-road confidence. Along with its class-leading suspension, 30-inch tires, and an optimized wheel base that provides a balanced contact-to-ground feel in extreme terrain, the Wolverine RMAX2 1000 Limited Edition also offers plenty of room for riders of all sizes to easily enter and exit the vehicle.
- TERRAIN-FOCUSED TIRES: The new Wolverine RMAX2 1000 Limited Edition comes with 30-inch Maxxis® Carnivore® tires and 14-inch aluminum wheels in a "square setup", allowing the ability to carry a single spare. These industry-popular, high-quality tires provide precise steering character, comfortable yet durable sidewall feel and intermediate terrain-focused tread pattern for traction in a variety of terrain.
- VERSATILE CARGO BED: The Wolverine RMAX2 1000 Limited Edition features a tilting cargo bed to simplify hauling duties. Built with hydraulic assistance and a robust latch system, the bed transports up to 600 pounds with multiple steel tie-down points to secure cargo or attach accessories. Add in a full 2,000 pounds of towing capacity through a standard 2-inch receiver, and the Wolverine RMAX2 1000 Limited Edition is ready to get to work when you are.
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Yamaha
- Model Wolverine RMAX2 1000 Limited Edition
- Category Recreation / Sport
- Type Side by Side
- Location Sacramento, CA
- Price $23,299
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By PCP Motorsports
Sponsored By PCP Motorsports
Price plus tax, license, registration, documentation, freight and added markup. All dealer and/or customer incentives/rebates, free warranty, winch and/or accessory offers have been applied to the sale price. Sale price may not be valid with promotional finance rates or offers such as but not limited to Suzuki low APR financing or Kawasaki Westlake high risk financing, free warranty, winch and/or accessory offer in lieu of rebates offered. Reconditioning fee on pre-owned vehicles.