- PLUSH SUSPENSION: Thanks to the well-developed suspension tuning, the Wolverine X4 XT-R 850 provides a plush, well-damped riding feel that further improves cabin comfort.
- SMOOTH AND POWERFUL TWIN-CYLINDER ENGINE: The Wolverine X4 XT-R 850 is powered by an 847cc DOHC, eight-valve, parallel twin-cylinder motor that features the full range of Yamaha’s advanced performance technologies. Forged pistons and connecting rods ensure durable high-rpm performance, with Yamaha’s 270° Crossplane Concept Crankshaft for linear torque development and excellent power throughout the rpm range. To improve efficiency, the engine features a dry-sump design for a more compact layout and an offset cylinder block to reduce friction losses while rubber engine mounts and a geared counterbalancer ensures smooth running from idle to redline.
- RESPONSIVE AND RELIABLE ULTRAMATIC® TRANSMISSION: Yamaha’s Ultramatic® transmission is the most advanced—and durable—CVT drive system available. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear, and a sprag clutch delivers natural all-wheel engine braking. The robust clutch features an oversized belt for durability while maintaining low cruising rpm for smooth, quiet running.
- ON-COMMAND® 4WD: Industry-exclusive three-position On-Command® 4WD system lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD, and fully locked differential 4WD. Unlike competitors’ automatic 4WD systems, On-Command puts the driver in full control to make the most of available traction in various types of terrain.
- COMPACT AND NIMBLE CHASSIS: Designed for maneuverability, the Wolverine X4 XT-R 850 chassis is super agile, making tight trails a breeze with lightweight steering to select the ideal line when tackling obstacles. With an upswept underbody design, the Wolverine X4 XT-R 850 boasts plenty of ground clearance and big approach and departure angles to clear challenging terrain. For enhanced response in though terrain, the rear A-arms minimize camber changes across the suspension travel.
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Yamaha
- Model Wolverine X4 XT-R 850
- Category Recreation / Sport
- Type Side by Side
- Location Sacramento, CA
- Price $18,199
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By PCP Motorsports
Sponsored By PCP Motorsports
Price plus tax, license, registration, documentation, freight and added markup. All dealer and/or customer incentives/rebates, free warranty, winch and/or accessory offers have been applied to the sale price. Sale price may not be valid with promotional finance rates or offers such as but not limited to Suzuki low APR financing or Kawasaki Westlake high risk financing, free warranty, winch and/or accessory offer in lieu of rebates offered. Reconditioning fee on pre-owned vehicles.