2022 HONDA TRX680FA5N,
- Semi-Dry-Sump Engine Design: Compact and lighter-weight, the Rincon's overhead-valve, semi-dry-sump design creates an engine that's shorter from top to bottom. That returns two big benefits: it enhances handling by lowering the engine's center of gravity, and it also allows for greater ground clearance.
- Dual-Plug Head: Using two spark plugs that fire together helps ensure clean, fast, thorough combustion. It's a win-win situation: The engine runs cleaner, with greater fuel-efficiency and range.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI): The Rincon's Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) and 40mm throttle body delivers crisp, seamless performance while ensuring hassle-free operation in cold conditions and varying altitudes.
- Independent Rear Suspension (IRS): The Rincon's Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) returns two big benefits: First, it helps ensure constant tire contact with the ground for superior traction; second, it gives you an ultra-smooth ride over rough terrain, so you don't get beat up on the trail.
- Automatic Transmission: No belts to slip or clutches to wear out on the Rincon—it features an automotive-style three-speed automatic transmission just like a truck's, so you can depend on it for both a smooth ride and years of trouble-free service.
- Catalytic Converter: Cars and trucks have had them for decades now—and the Rincon features one as well. People who work outdoors or who enjoy nature know you've got to protect the planet—and the Rincon is doing its part.
- Electric Shift Program (ESP): Upshifting or downshifting is easy and fast—just push one of two handlebar-mounted buttons. Because you don't have to fuss with a conventional left-foot shift lever, ESP is a huge advantage when riding in heavy boots or if your boots are covered in mud or snow.
- Longitudinal Engine Layout: By orienting the crankshaft front to back in the chassis in our ATV and side-by-side engines, we route the
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Honda
- Model TRX680FA5N
- Category Sport
- Type ATV Four Wheeler
- Location Rocky Mount, NC
- Mileage 2
- Stock Number H255598
- Primary Color RED
- Price $9,499
Estimate Payments1 -
NO HAGGLE PRICING Prices and Availability subject to change at any time. NO OTHER FEES. Call 866-377-9662. For 50 years Twin County Motorsports has been a family owned and operated dealership based in Rocky Mount, North Carolina. Between our knowledgeable staff and wide selection, we aim to consistently exceed expectations and provide you with the very best in industry-leading products.