2022 Polaris® Sportsman 850 High Lifter Edition, Call us today to confirm availability and ask about our Pre -order Program! 407-847-6686 Product may currently be available via pre-order*
2022 Polaris® Sportsman 850 High Lifter Edition Dominate The Mud Ride
- Every component of the Sportsman High Lifter ATV has been engineered for extreme mud performance. The 952cc engine that has been tuned for prolonged wide-open throttle bursts, to the high and low range mud specific transmission with lower gearing.
Features may include:
- PURPOSE BUILT FOR MUD ADVENTURE
Engineered with a shielded clutch and engine ducting so you can go in, get through, and climb out of your favorite mud hole. The ProStar engine produces up to 85 HP of mudding power as it breathes fresh air from specially equipped high-mount intakes.
- TAKE ON THE MUD IN COMFORT
Special suspension calibrations including stiffer spring rates help maintain an elevated 13.5” of ground clearance, avoiding obstacles and maintaining traction in deep ruts while still delivering a level of comfort, control and smooth ride Sportsman is known for.
- POWER TO PULL
Industry-first center mounted mud bar and recovery ready 3,500 lb Polaris HD winch has the power to pull you out of almost anything. Factory-installed on XP 1000 High Lifter Edition only.
- Factory-Installed 29.5" High Lifter Outlaw 2 Tires
- Shielded Clutch and Engine Intake Ducting
- Rack-Mounted Radiator with Industry-Exclusive Inverted Dual Fans
- High Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm Suspension
- Stiffer Springs for High Ground Clearance
- High and Low Mud Specific Transmission with Lower Gearing
- Quick Clearing Footwells
- Sealed Single Beam Headlights
- Sealed Key Switch
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Polaris®
- Model Sportsman 850 High Lifter Edition
- Category Recreation/Utility
- Type ATV Four Wheeler
- Location Kissimmee, FL
- Stock Number PRF663314
- Primary Color Ghost Gray
- Price $12,199
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Kissimmee Motorsports
Sponsored By Kissimmee Motorsports
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.