2022 POLARIS RANGER SP 570 PREMIUM,
Big Performance. Small Footprint.;
The RANGER 570 puts best-in-class 2-person utility side-by-side performance in your hands. This workhorse is equipped with features you need to get the job done, and comfort you desire for successful days on the trails or around your property.
- Electric Power Steering
- Automotive Paint
- ProStar 570 Engine
- 25 489 Tires
- Aluminum Black Xcelerator Wheels
- 1,500 lb Towing Capacity
- Best-In-Class Power: The purpose-built ProStar 570 engine delivers best in class power and performance with 44 HP and smooth low-end torque. True On-Demand All Wheel Drive gives you the traction you need, right when you need it.
- Compact Capability: The RANGER 570 has the hauling power you need for jobs big and small. The standard 2 hitch receiver can tow up to 1,500 lb with a 500 lb gas-assist dump box, so you can unload your cargo with ease.
- All-Day Comfort: Confidently soak up rough terrain with 10 of independent rear suspension travel and rise over obstacles with 10 of ground clearance, delivering the smoothest ride in mid-size utility. Enjoy the added convenience and comfort with an adjustable tilt steering wheel.
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 567cc
- Drive System Type: On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke Single Cylinder DOHC
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Horsepower: 44 HP
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Polaris
- Model RANGER SP 570 PREMIUM
- Category UTV/Utility
- Type Side by Side
- Location New Bern, NC
- Mileage 2
- Stock Number PR22MAE57B5
- Primary Color POLARIS BLUE
- Price $12,499
Estimate Payments1 -
Big Rock Powersports and Marine is an authorized Honda, Polaris, Yamaha, and BRP dealership located in New Bern, NC. We carry a large selection of new & pre-owned cycles, ATV's, PWC's, and SSV's. Full sales, service, and parts department with friendly and experienced staff. Open Tuesday thru Saturday with low prices everyday!!!