2022 SUZUKI KingQuad 400 FSi,
In 1983, Suzuki introduced the world's first 4-wheel ATV. Today, Suzuki ATVs are everywhere. From the most remote areas to the most everyday tasks, you'll find the KingQuad powering a rider onward. Across the board, our KingQuad lineup is an exceptional group of ATVs.;
The 2022 Suzuki KingQuad 400FSi features a five-speed manual-shift transmission and semi-automatic clutch for those who favor a bit sportier performance. It cranks out an impressive amount of torque and has an incredibly wide powerband for exceptional performance on the trail or on the job. A high-performance iridium spark plug and refined Pulsed-secondary AIR-injection (PAIR) system help provide outstanding fuel efficiency, clean emissions, and great performance.;
The KingQuad 400FSi is not eligible for sale in California per California Air Resource Board (CARB) regulations.
- Powerful, fuel-injected, 4-stroke engine is easy on gas
- Durable manual transmission with semi-automatic clutch
- Select 2WD or 4WD via a handlebar-mounted lever
- Large fuel tank and plush seat delivers extended, comfortable riding range
- Rugged bodywork and full racks to tackle any task
- The KingQuad 400FSi's fuel-injected, 376cc, four-stroke, four-valve engine produces efficient power and driveablity.
- Suzuki's class-leading fuel injection smooth's power output, especially in the mid-to-high range, and provides excellent cold starting. The system uses 3-D maps for optimum ignition, creating responsive yet environmentally compliant performance.
- Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (SACS) uses an oil cooler and thermostat-controlled cooling fan to shed engine heat during hard work or cargo hauling.
- Push-button electric starting has a start-in-gear function—when the rear brake is applied—allowing starting without shifting to neutral (as conditions permit).
- The Engine Control Unit (ECU) has slip control logic, which adjust
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Suzuki
- Model KingQuad 400 FSi
- Category Recreation/Utility
- Type ATV Four Wheeler
- Location Purcellville, VA
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number S00059
- Primary Color Green
- Price $6,649
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By MotoMember
Sponsored By MotoMember
Motomember provides superior customer service and has an entire team that consists of professional sales members, finance experts, service technicians and a knowledgeable parts and accessories staff to support you, our valued customer. Pricing does not include dealer documentation fee of $695. We pride ourselves on having well-trained experts that strive for customer satisfaction. Come in and visit our friendly, reliable and experienced staff.